Behaviour AssessmentsIn Home Tutoring
Is everyone scared of your dog? Are your neighbours sick of the barking? Are you frustrated with the constant escaping? But you just don't want to give up on your lovable four legged family member?
Aggression of any type needs to be worked on straight away, as does Separation Anxiety (barking/howling, escaping, self harm, destruction to your property/house) and this is where a full behaviour assessment is needed to get to the bottom of the problem and start working on the solution to reduce and relieve the stress and worry.
Learn how to start your journey towards less stress and an improved quality of life and better behaviour from your dog by applying the latest science based Positive Reinforcement training techniques.
- Before or after you get that barking notice from council for excessive barking
- Rather than picking up your escape artist from a neighbour or the local vet one more time
- Instead of hiding at home because your dog 'goes nuts' at other dogs or people, cars, or kids on bikes
Begining with a 2hr Behaviour Assessment where we will discuss your behaviour concerns whilst observing your dog in their own environment = $295 (This fee includes travel up to 30km's from Cashmere Qld 4500), I will then advise you of your best Follow Up option.
Option 1 : Teen/Dog Teaching Private Class Package - $520 (This fee includes travel up to 30km's from Cashmere Qld 4500).
Option 2 : Referal to a Vet Behaviourist if I feel medication is required, who will then refer you back to me once the medication has settled in, to continue the training process.
**After each session you will receive homework notes to proceed with.
My availabilities (your training sessions can be booked weekly, fortnightly or around your shift work times)
- Weekdays; Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between 9:30am and 2pm
- During school holidays, weekday availabilities are limited.
- Weekends - 10am, 1.30pm, or 3.30pm
- Alternative appointment times may be available upon request.
- Perfect for fly in fly out jobs, shift workers and people with disabilities as I can adjust dates and times to suit.