About Lisa Kanne
I am committed to meeting the needs of your dog.
Your dogs challenging behaviours often occur when what they think is acceptable and what you think is acceptable has been lost in translation. Communication is key to teaching successful acceptable behaviour. And their learning starts the day you bring them home!
A dog’s respect, trust and love cannot be demanded or taken; it only comes when you show good leadership. I welcome the opportunity to help you earn your dog’s respect, trust and love, and to help turn your dog into a valued part of your family.
You will also receive comprehensive notes to keep for reference.
My continued education, qualifications, experience.
- Attended the Dog Behaviour Conference hosted by Victoria Stillwell
- Studying Member of the School of Canine Science
- Completed the Puppy Lab Certificate by the School Of Canine Science
- 12 years experience training Pet dogs
- Professional member of the Pet Professional Guild Australia (PPGA)
- Experience as an assistant instructor with a Cert IV qualified Delta Society Australia Dog Training instructor
- Experience as a foster carer and assistant assessor for the Greyhound Adoption Program
- Certificate III Companion Animal Services, including experience working at the RSPCA
My On-Line Team
With Khaleesi, Arya and Fizz,
bringing you the Good Dog Level 1 videos
With Blake, Ella and Archie, bringing you the Good Dog Level 1 videos
With Sidney the American Shepherd, and Rescue Princess Echo, rounding out the Good Dog Level 1 videos