Private Class Packages
ONLINE STARTER COURSE: GOOD DOG LEVEL 1
Online but NOT alone, as we work through this together!
Whilst dogs have been bred to live with us for many, many years, we can’t discount the fact they were once wild scavengers and thus still enjoy hobbies like bin raiding, people drag racing and chasing possums. Dogs don’t come knowing the key skills needed to be a Good Boy or Girl and just like young children, they need teachers to show them the way. I also help show you the way. Once you have signed up and paid for the course I will call you to have a chat about your issues and how to get the most out of the course for your specific situation.
Upon enrolment you will receive a phone call, within 24hrs, to have a 30 minute training session talk with me about how dogs learn and how to apply this training to your specific situation
In our Good Dog Level 1 package; my team start to teach you how to teach your dog to be the best boy or girl your family could wish for including:
♣ Sitting and staying when asked
♣ Settling and chilling when asked
♣ Coming back even when there are possums
♣ Walking with the person on the end of the lead and not pulling them like the huskies they saw on the Christmas advert on TV
♣ Being the best and fastest dog at fetch in the dog park
♣ Leaving stuff when their person says, even when it’s the tastiest snack in the hands of the human puppy (child)
♣ Listening to your every word
♣ Doing simple tricks to prove to your neighbours and friends they really are the goodest boy or girl in town
Of course this will require a little effort from you too. Like any parent, showing your dog what’s right and wrong is the key to your dog graduating from the Good Dog class. In this class we have squished lessons into short 5 minute daily sessions Monday – Friday. Commit to just 5 minutes a day and marvel at the results.
To begin your training journey with us Enrol now for just $195.
You will receive a call within 24hrs of starting your course and another a few days later to check on your progress, and to ensure you have access to the best information available you need for your situation! E.G. How to toilet train and crate train if you choose to, and how to enrich their lives, so they can enrich yours.
GOOD DOG LEVEL 1 OPTIONAL EXTENSION - "IN PERSON" VISITS
Continuing on from Good Dog Level 1 if you feel you need personal visits due to Behaviour Issues.
Do you have an especially over excitable or overly shy boy or girl? Is your puppy just not getting the toilet training thing? Is the barking or chewing just unstoppable?
In these 2 x 1 hour visits which occur in the comfort of your own home, I will:
♣ Explain your dogs body language and behaviour to you
♣ Show you the best way to overcome the obsticles you have come up against
To continue your training journey with us Enrol now for just $295
PRIVATE VISITS TRAINING PACKAGE
Consists OF 4 X 1 hour personal visits
Is your dog perplexing you? Have you been told he or she is untrainable? Have you already tried your fair share of group class or online training? Personal visit training sessions are for you.
With our ‘Private Class Package’, you will receive a set of comprhensive homework notes after each training session detailing what we covered in class.
I encourage all family members to be present, as even the youngest children need to learn how to behave around puppies and dogs. A second adult is required, if children under the age of 7yrs will be involved lessons. This allows one adult to give full attention to the training whilst the second can give attention to children when required.
- Four 1 hour training sessions : weekly, fortnightly or monthly at agreed upon dates and times. Weekday and weekends available. $520.00
- This fee includes travel up to 30km’s from Cashmere QLD 4500.
Having added a puppy to your family, the best way to end up with a calm confident adult dog is to start their schooling straight away (yes at just 8 weeks of age).
As soon as you get your puppy teaching them how to behave in our human world with our human rules helps save your furniture, your shoes or the kids toys from being chewed to pieces.
- Imagine your dog is lying peacefully on their mat chewing on their chew toy, while your human children play with ther toys nearby, or your guests are relaxing at the table savouring the meal you prepared.
- Your dog gets up, goes to the door and sits to ask you to let them out to go the toilet.
- As you head to bed your dog goes and lies down on their bed without needing to be asked.
- When you pick up the lead your dog sits calmly whilst you attach it to their collar or harness, then sits beside you and waits for your direction to move through the door.
- Staying still and calm for nail trimming, ear and teeth checks, a vet visit where a temperature check and breathing check are performed before their vaccinations. Lying calmly on their side so their legs and feet can be checked for injury if you have noticed limping. All this without your vet needing to resort to a muzzle.
Being proud of your dog as they walk politely and calmly past people and other dogs no longer has to be a dream.
TEEN AND ADULT DOGS
Dogs are never too old to start training. Whether you have adopted a dog or have a few things you want adjusting in your dogs Behaviour repertoire.
If you have adopted a teenager or adult/older dog from a rescue or a shelter, then training needs to take into account the habits good or bad they have already formed.
- Too old for puppy training? or so you’ve been told!
- Is one or more of these a question you’re dying to find the answer to? ; How do I stop my dog from pulling on the lead? ; How do I get my dog to listen and pay attention? ; How do I stop my dog from biting my feet.
Having people over or taking your dog out in public without stress or embarassment can be achieved. Whether you have re-homed a rescue dog or have just had enough of the bad behaviour that seems too hard to change, NOW is the perfect time to tick dog training off your to do list.
Stop pulling your hair out and enrol for help, as it is never too late to start training.
Learning at your pace and being able to add one or more 1hr sessions to your number of lessons allows you to get it right without any pressure, allowing you to concentrate on that one thing you really need help with, whether it is pulling on lead or coming to you when you call. Just like us our dogs learn at different speeds depending on their personality, past experiences and current level of training.
Pricing : 1 Extension Session = $130, 2 Extension Sessions = $250, 3 Extension Sessions = $370
My availabilities (your training sessions can be booked weekly, fortnightly or around your shift work times)
- Weekdays; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between 9am – 2pm, and 4pm – 5:30pm During school holidays, weekday availabilities are limited.
- Saturday – 9am – 5pm
- Every 2nd Sunday – 9am – 5pm
- Alternative appointment times may be available upon request.
- Perfect for fly in fly out jobs, shift workers and people with disabilities as I can adjust dates and times to suit.