PRIVATE VISITS TRAINING PACKAGE : $820*
Consists OF 4 X 1 hour training sessions in the comfort of your home.
Is your dog perplexing you? We CAN help you!! After a quick discussion over the phone I will be able to let you know the best way to move forward with your issue. Whether that be training Online, or training with me.
Training with me:
As well as the 4 x 1hr training sessions, you will receive a full set of comprehensive homework notes that cover everything we spoke about during your session.
- 4 x 1 hour training sessions : weekly, fortnightly or monthly at agreed upon dates and times. Weekday and weekend dates and times available. $820.00
- This fee includes travel up to 40km’s from Cashmere QLD 4500.
Dogs Behaviour Issues can be complicated, scary and frustrating.
Dogs are never too old to start training. Whether you have adopted a dog or have a few things you want adjusting in your teenage dogs Behaviour repertoire, or have specific issues you have no clue where to start.
Is being in public stressful or embarrassing. Have you re-homed a rescue dog? NOW is the perfect time to tick dog training off your to do list.
The critical information on how to apply the training to your situation is best understood after learning how dogs learn. Your theory lesson is vitally important in helping you adjust from trying to stop unwanted behaviour to easily teaching them what you want them to do!
In Person training sessions are available: Wednesdays, Sundays and every 2nd Saturday.
Training times generally start at :
– Weekdays 9am, 10.30am and 1pm
– Weekends 9am, 10:30am, 2pm and 3:30pm
Shiftwork and Fly-in/Fly-out requirements beyond those listed above can be fully accommodated.
Pricing : 2 Extension Sessions = $380, 3 Extension Sessions = $500
Learning at your pace and being able to add one or more 1hr sessions to your number of lessons allows you to get it right without any pressure, allowing you to concentrate on that one thing you really need help with, whether it is pulling on lead or coming to you when you call. Just like us our dogs learn at different speeds depending on their personality, past experiences and current level of training.
My availabilities (your training sessions can be booked weekly, fortnightly or around your shift work times)
- Weekdays; Wednesday 9am – 2pm
- Every second Saturday – 9am – 5pm
- Sunday – 9am – 5pm
- Alternative appointment times may be available upon request, as for fly in fly out jobs, shift workers and people with disabilities, as I can adjust dates and times to suit.