Private Lifestyle Packages
While you are away on holidays, I can visit once or twice daily and attend to your fur kid’s needs in the comfort of their own environment, whether they live indoors, outdoors or both.
I specialise in dogs that others are unable to look after, and those that kennels will not take.
- This reduces their stress level as the environment remains the same, and you can enjoy your holiday knowing that a professional is visiting and caring for your dog.
- Additional Dog/Cat/Bird/Guinea Pig receives a 50% discount.
- 3rd Dog/Cat /Bird/Guinea Pig receives a 75% discount.
Through a free interview visit, I will take the time to learn what, where and how things are done at your place.
Having a Professional with knowledge in behaviour and training ensures they have the best experience while you are away.
- Give lots of attention
- Feeding, they get what you give them so no upset tummies adjusting to the change in food. (including administering medication if required)
- Refresh their water daily
- Clean up any doggy business from the yard
- Check over their condition for ticks and injuries etc.
For you I can
- Check the security of your house and bring in mail and papers
- Put out and bring in bins
- Water plants
I also have enrichment items for purchase, if you don’t have any, to keep your fur kids from getting bored.
Short term (7 Days) and long term (14 Days) packages are available.
- This fee includes travel up to 30km’s from Cashmere Qld 4500
- Public Holidays incur a Double Time charge.
WALKING AND PLAYDATES
I am currently at full capacity and taking down names on a waiting list.
With work days and travel times getting longer and life getting busier, spare time is hard to find. I can be there for your dog to take them on their regular walk or to a local park/beach for a playdate, whether you would like twice weekly, weekly, fortnightly or the odd occasional outing.
I promote walking without pulling on a lead while taking your dog for a walk around your local area at a pace that matches their current capability. If a fitness regime is required I can help with that also.
Be at ease knowing your fur kid is in the hands of a professional who can recognise the body language of dogs and will ensure your dog is having fun and is safe at all times.
If running and exploring and taking in the smells makes your fur kid’s day, I can take them to a decent off-leash park near you.
Or if a romp on the beach, run in your local creek or a good ball chase is their doggy heaven, then that’s what we’ll do!!! (long lines are supplied if required).
- Additional dog receives a 50% discount.
- 3rd dog receives a 75% discount.
This service includes:
- Transport in Air Conditioned Comfort and Safety
- Supplying toys appropriate to the outing and venue
- Drying off when water play is involved
- Feeding at drop off (if required)
- LOTS of attention and interaction
- A couple of photos of the fun we had
A harness is critical for safe car travel.
I can supply a harness for $65 if you do not have one. Payment can be made outright or via a payment plan across the number of booked sessions.
Short term and long term (billed monthly) packages are available.
This fee includes travel up to 30km’s from Cashmere Qld 4500
Public Holidays incur a Double Time charge.